Sunday, December 06, 2009

.

Saturday went gym.
Alone cause bob said he was in a rush.
Kaya was not there too. Oh what the heck. train alone.
Not used to train alone on saturdays. Usually Team ROOTS will be there.
Rang up sab. Went to his house to play Fifa 10. AWESOME SIOL!!!
The graphic was perfect. The skills were uber cool!!! How i wish I have a PS3.
After playing for several games, took a break while eating chicken rice and we watch SETEM.
Its a malay movie btw. Well the show is basically bout Stamp. haha!
Went home around 6. bath, laze around and ate dinner. its been a long time since i ate dinner.
Waste my time watching Liverpool match. In the end, draw. Pfft!

Today, woke up, watch friends and followed my parents to some wedding,
went Jp after that. Bought my sutchi fish and some other stuffs.
Went back home watch Gamer and Saw 6.
Followed by Die Hard 4.0
My Paper is on 14th december. I know nothing bout photonics.
how now brown cow?