Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh ho ho balek kampong...

So I went balek kampong on early saturday morning aound 5am.
The journey took around 4 hours as we took our time resting at the rest house
while I only drove around 120 km/h.
I tried to speed up but since we're going on a holiday, might as well drive on a holiday mood.
So reached my Kampong at Melaka around 10. Ok let the pics do the talking.

Tall coconut trees.
Weeheee Thats my kampong...
While on the way, my dad took a pics of cows walking on the road.

You just have to be patience and wait for the cows to move away from the roadside. Oh well.

Rooster on the loose.

The whole gang of cows. They rule the streets. lol.
Like as if they pay road tax!

MOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and cows. Whats the similarities?

A big one.

Poor thing. The car have to wait at least 1 min for the baby cow to move. Haha.

Rooster on a tree!!!

We went to a KTV called Do Re Mi. It was around 1230am.

Some of my cousins while waiting for their chance to Karaoke.

Hello!!!


Going home time. Ah I missed this place.
I totally love kampong. Their lives are so simple. Gosh.
I loves the morning breeze. You'll never get the kind of fresh air in Singapore.
But you just have to bear with all the mozzies and ants. ewww.
Anyways, it was fun to go back there. =)
alright later I'm going to Sathiya house for Deepavali..
Amma!!!