Sunday, October 12, 2008

near accident. x2

I'm supposed to meet up with my gang early in the morning but my mum didnt allow.
So dad came home from work and we went out for breakfast.
After breakfast, went back home.
While driving back home, I escaped 2 near-accidents.
The 1st one is I'm cutting a lane(with my signal on),
suddenly this taxi came out from no where and suddenly horn me.
When I turn around, it was just a inch apart from the taxi. zzz. Its not my fault.
My dad was cursing the taxi driver while my mum keep nagging at me which is totally not my fault. wth.
Another one while on the main road, I was driving on the left lane,
this taxi just cut in in front of me and suddenly stop.
I was like so panic that I just E-Brake with screeching sound.
Again my dad was cursing the taxi driver while my mum keep nagging at me which is totally not my fault. I was so frustrated that I keep on horning.
If you want to take a passengger, please give me some space before you stop.
If I bang you, I have to pay and you'll not be working cos ur taxi was damage too. Stupid.
The Bottom Line is...Fuck Taxi Drivers!!!

Plz dun be angry if you, the readers, have any of your family members who is a taxi driver. my uncle was a taxi driver too...
And yeah tmr school starts.
Good or Bad? I don't know.