Friday, October 03, 2008

Oh hari raya....

And so today marks the end of the 2nd day of Hari raya.
Ok let me say bout yesterday.
Morning go for prayer.
came back, have our breakfast.
At around 12pm, went to my grandparent house. at Jurong West.
Waited for my aunty's and uncle's to come.
We went all the way to Tampines to visit my grandfather bro. Haa.
Followed by Potong Pasir which is my grandfather bro too. Haha.
Fyi, my grandpa is the youngest among his brothers.
The one at PP is the oldest, followed by the Tampines one.
DEn we went to Toa Payoh to visit my grandparent cousin.
FUH! At toa payoh, I simply love it. The food was AWESOME!!!!
The last house we went to my uncle house(my dad'd bro) at Yishun.
Its very tiring when you're driving with your stomach full. HAHA.
Reached home around 12+. Lucky never reached around 3am.. lol.
You might wonder why no pictures. I forgot to bring my camera la seh!!! DANG!!!

Okay now bout the 2nd day.
Since most of the kids are having exams and their parents are working,
Most of my aunty's and uncle's came at night.
Some of them came all the way from KL...
Almost 40 people came to my house at one shot.
WAH headache ah!!!!
Those kids from JB, wah cannot stand them.
Freaking naughty...
I felt like slapping them. Seriously lah seh!
My house was in a total Chaos!
Worst still the came around 11pm...
Now my mum is cleaning the house, all thanks to them...
Oh my.. Every year like that.. Family Tradition...