Tuesday, August 01, 2006


woo..tired...just came back from school...PE lesson was supposed to be fun but it turn out the other way... some of us went to gym..while others play their own game...sigh...went to gym to do some work out as I failed my pull-ups...wth...my hand muscle lembik alrdy...so was hasif...we trained each other..
F&N period..was fun..cause test was postponed to tml..fuh..nvr study sia...haha...so Mrs Ng showed us some video bout digestion..cool..now I understand more bout our inside body..haha...half-way watching..many was falling asleep so teacher switch off her labtop...and tell us tat we can go alrdy..only 1 pm sia...go canteen..no body except the teachers & principals were there..and they were like staring at us..wth..

after tat went back to classroom for chemistry asap...MRS HENG was late..for 20 mins...as usual, the same ppl cabot for lesson...haha...chemistry was fun...end lesson at 3 pm...all went back home..but I decided to sleep in class for a while...so hot..makes me sleepy...sleep for 40 mins..went Hafiz came back and ask us to play soccer..pause for a while..SOCCER...
Zal right leg got a blister as the blood clog...and I have it too..shit...only realise went came back home... I think i'm going to wear slipper to school...


k i'm off...gonna study for test...