Sunday, August 06, 2006

Just finish from tuition... Only realised that my maths had began to drop bit by bit..quite sad ryte...Just now do the Ngee Ann sec midyr paper 2004..very difficult leh...last week do the Nan Hua prelim 2005..worst still..I failed my paper 2..sigh...guess that I had to pull up my socks already....prelim is just a month away...not so sure if I could make it...sigh...maybe I have to put all the distractions away including you... what's the worst that I can say now???
Yesterday
So met up with hasif around 3 plus and watch Tokyo Drift at his house...when to KFC to have our dinner..quite early ryte???.crazy...After that went to the opp. of Taman Jurong CC to met up with Fiz, Ash & Zal...Fiz looking so cool with his snowcap...hehe...The parade was fine and congrats to those guys & gals to are in the parade itself..you make your school proud...ok we took quite alot of pictures la..here's the preview:
Me, Sathiya & Mr Tharman

Finally she gets to take a picture with him..sure she's feeling proud...haha

Me , Sif & Mai

Ok guys..I think I will only put this 3 pictures lah... If u think ur picture is not inside ask, me ok.