Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tiz morning..again take the class key...hafiz ah..plz come early again leh..makcik Mismah miss you alot..haha... Oh ya..if the following assembly talk were to be like tiz morning, I think I'm gonna sleep again..boring sia... back to the class also..body suddenly felt tired...but I try to control myself la...good boy mah.... Physics..tat Mr Tan suddenly asked who like to watch TRANSFORMERS... yeah..its my long time favourite cartoon show.. and it will be releasing Transformers The Movie in 7 april 2007..cool huh...After recess best...slack around in malay class as usual...then history..talk crap...with the trio(me, sif, khai). Maths lesson...Mr Woon was going through bout tml common test..some of us stil no sure bout tranformation...halfway...cannot control alrdy..my eyes were closing bit-by-bit...Mr Woon laugh at me...aiya..my 1st time sia..slept in his lesson...bloody tired...I dun even noe tat his period had end..Came in my form teacher...she was quite p***ed off with our attitude..all the english work she had gave us...majority nvr do....standard ah 5A mah....hump...Sorry Mrs Low...haha...

After school...got no mood to eat...same goes the rest of the malay boys...so I decided to buy banana split..long time sia nvr eat banana split...slack around in canteen...bout 3 plus..fiz & ash went home..left me, sif, khai & zal..
den came sheede...they were waiting for the teachers to get change...

4.15 pm...teachers were getting ready to challange the sec Five's for soccer...the teachers: Mr Chin, Mr Woon, Mr Lim, Mr Stanley Tan, Mr Lee Kok Leong & Mr Ashraf...wah not bad ah tiz teachers nowadays..they had improves alot...last time the match teachers-student was 2 years ago..now..all power pack already...especially Mr Chin..I salute him...very skill and fast...oh yeah..He scored more than 10 goals...congrats...in the end the teachers won..haha..very cute sia saw them played...me & sif were laughing all the way...

orite..until here....tml got common test leh..jia you...



I wanted to get to know you more..but how???