Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh oh o oh!

Decided to surprise Jina since its her Birthday today.
And we decided to do a pre-celebration.
Lesson end at 11 and i went to gym. Met her at lib around 3pm.
Well i blindfold her from the KAP bustop since she's too ashamed to be blindfold at NP bustop.
Took 174 and drop infront of Taka. She really look dumb with the blindfold on. HAHAHA!!!
It started to rain heavily and we just walked towards the shelter. Bring her around orchard and we went to ION. I swear that all the people were looking at us and smiling. HAA!!! She keep on whining and beating my arm. haiyo! Walked up and down ION and i got lost for a while but managed to find my way to back. I got lost while waiting for Esther and Yi Wei to come.

Finally met them at Fish and Co. Nasli was there too! Opened up the blindfold and her face expression was priceless! She was shocked to the max. Surprised Surprised!!!

Well Jina if you're reading this, I'm really glad that you love the surprises. Cos it took me weeks to plan. haha! Waiting for pictures to arrive and a video. Most probably will be in FB.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURJEHANA BTE JOHARI!!!!!!!!