Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Oh well.

This year Iftar with the Jss mates was a bit boring.
Monday Iftar was so far the best luh seh!!!
I dun know why. Maybe because I emo abit before meeting them.
My heart was like pounding 1000 times faster. In the end i met you for less than 5 sec.
Boy oh boy. Went to eat at Ayam Penyet Ria, Jurong Point. All very kecoh.
Went to Arena country club to hang around before playing pool.

8 more hours to go before i went off to Malacca for study trip.
I have a heavy heart to go there. Many reasons for me to think about.
My mum have to go x-ray and appointment and she still not that 100% well.
My dear sabri and hweeqi who have to stay back to do VPP since they back out for the trip.
How are they going to survive 3 days, each alone in the project room, without me around.
Still got other things that's in my head that I'm thinking about but I'm not gonna state down here.I'll be gone for 4 days and be back by saturday with god's will.
I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!! LOL LOL LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFL!!!
Seriously i miss you peeps. xoxo.