Tuesday, September 22, 2009

hi.

Song to kick start the day, Ignorance by Paramore.
Lets see.
Hari raya was hectic. 1st day went to the elderly's house.
1st house at jurong west, followed by Tampines, Potong Pasir, Toa Payoh and lastly Yishun.
I'm soo glad to meet all my aunties and uncles and most importantly, my lovely cousins!
My camera charger seems to went missing on the eve of hari raya, which means no pictures.
Now waiting for my cousins to give me all the pictures. Which i predict, will be very long to arrive.

2nd day, they attacked my house. haha!
Since my mum was the eldest, so they decided to visit her.
it all starts from 1pm onwards. Relatives from Johor, Kuala Lumpur all came down.
1st group attack consists of 1 bus and few cars.
2nd group, 2 bus.
3rd group, total of 5 cars and few bikes.
whoa my leg cannot tahan liao.
Cos my job is to serve them food and drinks.
and i have to stand all the way. Tired lorz.
finished up cleaning my house around 10 pm. i went for shower and went to my bed.
and suddenly my mum's best friend came together with her family.
i just told my mum that i went to sleep.
Add-chilli, i went online. HAHAHA!!!
They went back around 12 like that.

So yeah today same thing, do some programming before go for napfa practice.
Decided to skip training cos later still got visiting to do. hehe!
adios!