Sunday, August 23, 2009

Get well soon mum.

Shocking news when i woke up.
My mum went to see doc early in the morning with dad while i'm still sleeping.
She came back and i'm still sleeping peacefully.
So my cuzin rang me up asking how's my mum doing.
I got no idea since i just woke up.
My cusin said that my mum got some stone inside her kidney.omg.
my eyes grew wide open.
When to check on my mum, asking if she's okay.
And she said something to me that hit me in the heart so much that i almost cried infront of her.
"you were busily sleeping and did not care about me if i'm sick or not."
So much for my bdae today. Went straight to my room and burst into tears.
The doctor said that if the pain still continues, she'll have to admit to hospital.
That's is the last thing that i wanna hear.
Now everytime i look at her, tears will flow.
I just hope nothing will happen to her and i will pray for her.
Get well soon mum. i love you alot!!!