Saturday, August 08, 2009

few more days.


Thursday:
All dressed up for panel review.
I look funny with long sleeves and smart pants.
Its been a while since i tuck in my shirts. haha!
Project Review was quite a Hell. But we mange to pull through.
Well done Guys!!! P254 all the way!!!
Next stop, must prepare for VPP.

Friday:
Supervisor gave us holiday but still need to come to school.
Reason, got that NDP thing and attendance is compulsory.
So reached school at 12 and went straight to lib to watch movie,
while waiting for sab and hweeqi to come. Went Alumni for lunch and head to Convention center..
The celebration was not bad. Nice jobs for those who participate.
Glad to see you.
Went town to meet up with my MTM-Boys.
Bought tickets at 11pm show.
So we went home and go out agian.
G.I.JOE was AWESOME!!!!!
Total Non-stop action!
after movie, it was already 2am, went west coast park and chill out at Mac.
Went home around 4?
It was very hard for me to persuade my mom that i went for midnight movie.
Trust me.

Today:
Stay at home. The whole day.
Watch The haunting in connecticut.
abit hoohaa. lol.
Now watching Resident Evil 2.
thats all folks!

oh to all Singaporeans...HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!!!