Saturday, February 28, 2009

Up yours!


Wow I didnt know that ripcurl had such logo. I thinks it really suites the posting for today. (: So Friday, I went out alone. Dont know why(*Scratching my head*). Decided to call Nas and we went to school's gym. You see, when your in PISSED OFF mood, working out in gym is really the best way to cool you down. Like seriously, you can let out your frustration by lifting up those heavy weights. And also running on the track can help to release your tensions. Trust me its the first time I jog non-stop for 6 rounds. Usually I would take a break at the 4th round. YAY! A clap for me. LOL. Oh yeah I've dropped 4 more Kilos. Baik pe? So went back home and I was shocked that my house were full of peoples god-knows-who-they-are. Well its my cuzin, promoting this new drink from america. And they ask my aunty to come along too. And they stayed up till late. Gosh. What makes me pissed is that they even used my laptop to surf on their websites. WTF! You came here, wanted to promote your stuffs and you dont even bring your laptop? Fuck! Ok enough of FRIDAY. It really blew me off! So this morning went out to Jurong East Sports Complex with Nas again. We went for a swim. Was supposed to go with Sab but as always, he turned me down. Doing laps was sure tired. Furthermore my shoulder are killing me. Went back home and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Now I'm kinda addicted to it. I've finished watching Season 1 & 2 for the past 2 days. SO much fun! I'm still thinking if I'm going to sentosa tmr. There's a Beach Touch going on. Hmm.Okay I'm off. Ciao.
Thanks eh!