Saturday, February 21, 2009

21st

When to school to study. Went up library straight. Like so hunted lar.. So nas came and read here and there and went makan place for lunch alongside with khai. Went back to library and came along zul and wan. Ms J called me up saying that she saw a familiar friend of mine somewhere around esplanade library. So i decided to msg her. She replied asking where am I and sort of. After that went JP to meet up with my parents. Suddenly She called me up. I was like totally shocked la. Its been 2 months since i last contact her. She ask how's my life and what am i doing and all the stuffs. But she was kinda in hurry i dont know why. Den it come to my sense that it happen to be 21st of feb. The last time i spoke to her was on the 21st of december. Something special? nah... Just my wild imagination. Ok back to study. Cheerios!