Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hi all.

Its my 200th post!!! Cheerios!

Went for Nerve check-up/test today.
I went with my MUM.
The test is to see if my nerve will react at which level.
The normal standard is level 15.(which is my left nerve system)
BUT for my right side, it took me to the maximum level which is lvl 30.
AND there's still no reaction. I mean waveform. Cos they had to analyse it in a graph method.
I was kinda shock actually.
But the results will come out next wednesday when I have to go for another appoinment.
oh well.

From NUH to queensway.
Bought a new boots.
and I really bargain till it drops at halfprice. Woots!

Went back to school to buy some books.
Getting ready for school. Wahaha. Like Real!

Went back home, ate dinner, fell asleep while watching tv.
Dad woke me up at 8pm, went out to repair my cpu. Yes CPU.
And so my CPu cant be repaired cause its motherboard is kinda old stuff.
No choice but to buy new one. And it cost me+my dad $800. Dang!
Fly money fly!

And btw, Liverpool just kick Arsenal's ASS!!!
Woohooo!!! 4-2 baby!!!
So Semi-final meet Chelsea again.
All the way REDS!!!!!!