Monday, April 21, 2008

Burn!

Might as well I burn away my license. Fuck!
If you have no confidence in me, might as well I dun drive at all.
What's the point of asking me only to drive around my area(carpark)?
What, you mean all that can help me practice?
C'mon la, I need to go out there and drive you know.
All I asked was to drive to school and you start to say all the negative things to me.
Like wth.
I need to face the heavy traffic, slopes to get me well prepared.
If you think I'm not good enough, why dont you drive instead!
I'm trying to be reasonable here mom. Let me drive, gain my confidence in the road.
Seems like you always compare me with my cousins.
They drive so well, know how to judge the speed, brakes properly and bla bla bla.
Ok fine! If thats the way, I'm not going to drive at all.
Maybe the $2,345 that I spent are all not worth it.
Damn. There goes my mood.