Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ytd nite wen to my cuzzie bdae party at east coast..after eating, we went to play pool haha..only managed to take few photos..i mean a few only..cos my hp batt gone flat..lol..kk here it is..


My perfect shot..ok 1st ound i win...yeah tats my another cuzzie..haha

Planning to shoot which ball eh?

Ok she didnt play..just wanna pose..ouh ya..see tat kid nxt to her, well we dun really noe whr he came from..haha.he can still say.."can I play?" lol wth..

This pic was taken at the seaside..all wanted candid..lol..

Well I've just came back from shopping..Actually went Johor to accompany ny cuzzie go cut hair..haha..eh I've mention the word cuzzie alot ryte? haha cannot blame..I've alots of cuzzies..muahaha..den proceed to Marina Square to buy Lacoste Polo Tee...Very Ex seh..It cost me $149 Bucks...fuh...so I bought for my self 1, bought dad one too(for his bdae present) but not the same color la..den I bought mum a puma hanbag..tat one also for her bdae(belated bdae present..hehe). Actually told Hafiz that I'm going to buy 7 clothes altogether the other day.. But after buying this Tee..well I change my mind..muahaha..summore the Ripcurl shirts are all slim fit..sad seh...XXL also I cannot wear..wth la...Its very hard to find nice tee wen u haf a body size like mine..hurhur..well tats all...

OK This is the shirt..haha..$149..tsktsktsk.. (: