Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just came back from town. Finally us, the six hooliganz..met up. Without Khai. So fun to see all of them back. Well when me meet up, it was still the same us. Cracking jokes all the way. Still do all the stupid stuffs. Haha.

Actually wanted to go out with my Np mates. Early morning, well not early la arnd 10 am liddat, Hariz called. He said that he cant make it today. K later arnd 1230 liddat, Far msg me, she also cannot make it. By den it pi-ss-ed me off. If liddat, only 3 person go. Me, Hweeqi & Sab.wtf. So I quickly make up my mind and cancelled the whole thing.

Ranged up Fizz.Asked him out.No choice la. I need to go out. Holidays are killing me softly.haaa. At first only me and him. Later he msg me that Ash would tag along.That sounds cool. Minutes later, he called me. Sif & Zal will go too.. Suddenly became so hyper..haha.So met Fiz and Ash and we went to watch Fantastic 4 at Cathay. Cool seh. Very big seh the theatre.Digital mah.haaaa After that when to meet up with Sif & Zal. Well we do what u'll dun belief. We actually went to Al-falah mosque to pray there..All so good seh..haha..well at least we know what we are suposed to do. In fact the world is coming to end. We must do good deed. Ok enuff of that. We go town-ing den mum called. She nag on the phone. Cannot stand seh. From happy mood to bad mood. Well even my frens knew my mum. So quickly headed home. I dunwan just becos of today, I cant go out again. sigh.