Monday, July 03, 2006

Yesterday nite cannot sleep cause I kept thinking about that pic. Dunno why..maybe I love her tat much...all the negative thoughts came in my mind. I only managed to sleep at 6 in the morning... about 11 plus Hasif called me and I was in sleeping mode, I dunno wat I'm saying and they just proceed to go to Eugene house for practicing or something like tat ah..cause competition is near...went back to sleep..woke up around 12.30...bath and called Hasif...I was surprised tat they go without me...

Hasif: U say tat u got religious class.
Me: Huh realli???
Hasif: ya just now u said wat..Conferm u very blur...
Me: oh tat one..I just woke up wat...of blur ah...
Hasif: den u wanna come along?

Me: no need lah

Took my lunch instead of breakfast.lol.it's 1 o'clock. went to explore on fwenster..and found out tat it was ur brother...wat the heck..made me worry the whole nite...haiz... Guess tat I have to open my eyes and see 1st before I do anything...sigh..k I'm off..onli decided to blog on weekends..c ya...

haiz 143