Wednesday, July 12, 2006



Hello there..just came back from skool.. Just now got F&N Planning..whoa..veri stress lei...
but it was all over. yeah. But still got the rest of other coursework to do...sigh..nvm lah..still enjoy for a while..hehe...

Monday
am i evil or wat...early in the morning make my fren angry..aiya..sorry ah bro..I thought joking2 onli..suddenly became serious..pai seh ah..I promise I'll nver "disturb" u again ah..ai cai...
so the whole day, my fren nvr talk to me...(i noe)2 he still angry wif me until todae...aiya let him settle down ah..
betta not talk to him..but just to laugh at his jokes..lol..(T.G.M) cause tats the rest of the malay boys are doing evryday..go everywhere..kikikakakikikaka...1 day nvr laugh also cannot..like become habit sia..muahaha..
After tat got oral...no comments...just tat abit of 'gagap'..dunno wat izzit in English ah..sory if u dun understand...

Tuesday
PE lesson was again playing badminton..haiz..have to endure tiz for the nxt 2 week before we can play our own game...quite tiring ah playing 2 v 1 wif Kai & Ash against me..but we take turns ah..tired...for english lesson..went to the library cause Mrs Low wanted to show us somethings about the situational writing...but as per normal..I sat wif Sif & Khai...guess wat..we nvr listen to Mrs Low and we continue to laugh at our jokes..for 2 periods,spend ourself laughing...after school went straight to blk 163 wif Khai & Sif...chilling while drinking Bandong...3 o'clock..go home....

Today
Went to skool wif sleepy eyes...it was raining for few days and again today morning...for english lesson had to do situational writing...but nvr manage to complete it...sigh...chemistry nxt..went to the lab...do some washing2 wif burette & pipette..correct me if i'm wrong wif the spelling...quite fun ah..went for MT lesson..see some motivational movies..haha...ok lah the movie..lol...After skool I was suppose to go for jamming but nvr cause got the F&N thing..sorry guyz...after tiz..gonna do some revision on chemistry and physic..very slack alrdy...also must do maths hwk..haiz...k till here..

sry again...