Wednesday, July 22, 2009

oh hello.

its a total fuck-up yesterday.
and it drag all the way till today.
Woke up really morning because have to report in school by 745am.
Went up to my roject room to put my stuffs and do business.
Went to OCS(officer cadet school).
At first it was really sucky for me. The journey was okay but not for me.
Dont talk, its fine.
But after reaching, i felt something.
Some aura from the past that makes me looking forward about OCS.
But its damn hard to go to OCS after BMT.
Lucky got tommy and hadi to keep me alive.
ahh enough of that.

Received a text msg from my supervisor.
She said that today meeting was cancel. WTF.
make me drag all my heavy stuffs. Shit always happened.
sigh.

Later still got re-test. holly-molly.
its ok la after that go gym.
Can let out all my frustrations. (:

oh ya yesterday i catch a online movie.
What really attract me is the title of the movie and the actress.
The title is "Rumor Has It...".
and the actress is Jennifer Aniston.
nice movie. it came out few years back la. HAHA!