Wednesday, January 28, 2009

nice weekends.

Went for chalet last friday.
Went back on monday.

Friday:
Went Downtown East around 8pm. Gather all the stuffs and wrapped up the gifts. Wanted to play bowling late at night but my cousin went to sleep first. lol. So i went to sleep too.

Saturday:
Woke up and my uncle bought breakfast. Finished up and we went to Escape theme park. Only the four of us. Went back and prepare for bbq. All my family members were there. Played games which were organised by my aunty. Played bowling in the middle of the night. Fun!

Sunday:
Breakfast cooked by my aunt, fried maggi mee. Fuh! Ate 2 plates but i skipped lunch. =X And off we went to Wild Wild Wet. From 10am till 5pm. Really exhausting. Went back chalet and all were hungry. We continue bbq-ing. Thought of playing bowling again but i fell asleep 1st. So the rest of them went without me. ):

Monday:
Checkout, went over to my aunty house to put back all the stuffs and rest. At night, went dinner at Joo Chiat and we headed to Marina Barrage. Nice cold wind. I really enjoyed the weekends. It clears my mind up. All the thoughts gone. Wel not all. Some thing are still stuck in my head. hah!

Tuesday:
Stayed at home. Watched movie online.

Wednesday:
No school. But i still go. Went for gym. Den headed to library to watch movies. Evan Almighty and Hustle&Flow.

Tmr back to normal life. from 9am till 9pm. oh well.