Friday, February 01, 2008

Sigh.

I'm in school library now.
Doing a last minute revision for my Cprogramming test.
There are so many things to do and so many things to remember.
Damn it. I can really feel the pressure. Sigh.
Worst still, I still have EG2 re-quiz after this.
Yet, I haven't study.
I don't know what is in my mind right now.
So many things are running in my head.
How I wish I could scream my lungs out to release those pressure!
Can someone tell how???

And lately, I cant sleep at night. I'm trying my best to go offline at 12 midnight but after that, i simply cant sleep. Maybe I'm thinking too much.
Oh yea, just receive a Good news that I actually passed my Compro written test. YAHOOO!!!
At least I tried..(Smile).

I seriously hate it when people said they don't know how to do questions but when they get their results, it was either grade A or B. Fuck!!! If those clever shits said they dont know and they passed, what am I? I simply hate it la. Next time say no confident to score!!! Dont everytime say dont know dont know, later score very well. Damn murthafucka!!!!

I'm puzzled. Which one should i choose. Dammit Dilema again. I must concentrate in studies 1st!!!