Monday, March 05, 2007


Ever wonder why I've put up this pic?
Not because I like them..
not also I'm one of them...
but..here's the real reason...
due to my hair...which look like them..haha..lame..
yeah..Decided to cut my long fringe (which I've kept for 3 mnths)
But only the fringe..haha..long fringe is irritating..serious..
but its cool ryte? haha
Now its easier to do my work without having a cap on..
(cap use to hold my fringe) lol
no need to use alot of wax.
haha
so today my off day and I went to Creative.
I thought my Mp4 hang,so decided to go there and have it repaired.
Den the man ask;
Man: Yes Can I help you?
Me: Ya, I was listening to the song and it suddenly went blank.
Man: Can I take a look at your Mp4?
Me: sure.
Man: I see...all you have to do is to just press the Reset button.
Me:Really?
Man: Yup..See..its alright now...
Me:ouh okay thanks..
Damn..if I've known earlier, no need to waste my effort to go creative..
and I think that the man must be thinking "Is he stupid or what?"
okay..watever..next time if its hang again..press reset button..lol
went back home and watch tv..keep on switching channels like nobody business..haha
cant wait to the Posting results...
ok I'm off..