Friday, February 09, 2007

So the time pass super fast...And the result...gosh..24 pts...damn..never met my target which is below 20..sad seh.But still go Poly..=) Got alot of courses to choose..went to see tat
Mr Stanley Tan...

Me: Wat course to choose eh?
Mr Tan: WAh so many course ah!!!(shock) I thot u only get the ITE courses.
Me:(Felt like nudging his head) wth!!!
Mr Tan:Ok congratz..(shaking my hand and hafiz)

like wth la....so went back home straight..carefully planning on wat courses i'm taking..
geez..the cut off points....(bang head) anyway..I've made my choices...

Aerospace Electronics (Ngee Ann) no c.o.p hope get short-listed
Engineering Informatics (Ngee Ann, Nanyang)
Electronic & Computer Engineering (Ngee Ann)
Information Technology (Ngee Ann, Spore)
Mechatronic Engineering (Ngee Ann)
Electrical Engineering (Ngee Ann)
Mechanical Engineering (Ngee Ann)
Biotechnology (Spore)
Eletronics[Aerospace Electronics] (Temasek)
Nursing (Nanyang)

so yup tats the courses...sigh...and the registration was a success..yeay.
To my classmates, all the best for ur future...plz take it as a positive way...
and do keep in touch...5A 2006 u guyz rOX!!!!!!!