Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Well today supposed to accompany my friend to SGH but it was cancelled. So decided to visit my grandparents instead. So happy to see them...Such a long time never visit them..working mah..haha..So yeah I went to cut ny hair also...Actually I wanted to ask Khai to accompany me but I change my mind..geez..Well no cut but just trim my hair..hahax..went to courts and bought a new mp4...well its kinda not new la..Zen V Plus...Ooops haven told my dad yet...=X Since its my off day.. I wanna spent time to relax..hehehe..But later need to go my aunty house at Bedok.. Need to pass her dunno wat thing la...aiyo...currently enjoying my work there coz I've made alot of new frenz..gagaga...semue gerek2 uh...nmpk jer step...tapi frendly giler...so yeah nxt week was the O lvl result..omg...kinda nervous..hoping to get to poly...ok den till here..